Underground Dungeon 101-110

101 – Bashed

“Well… did that do it?”

Pterosaur Thigh Meat: Prepared Pterosaur thigh meat

“Yeah… it’s dead.”

What will I do if all the monsters on the fourth floor were like this?

I resumed my searching but I didn’t find a Pterosaur again.

However I saw a leech coming from above.

What the hell is this floor’s hierarchy!?

Moreover, this leech drops nothing even when killed.

And if you’re bitten, the blood flow will stop and that area will become itchy!

“Damn it, I swear, if I find the guy who made this dungeon, I’m going to bash him!”


 

102 – Level ※10

I couldn’t find the stairs, so I stopped and went back home.

I cut the Pterosaur thigh meat and soaked it in garlic soy sauce.

I checked my level,

Level: ※10 HP: 105 Skills: Appraisal, Good Luck (Minor)

“Wow! It went up by 4?”

And what the hell is ※? It never appeared before this.

There were many things to worry about, but for the time being, I put the useful acid back into the pouch.

I need to hunt more centipedes, but I don’t know how to find them.


 

103 – Apex

“Well, what should I do?”

I remembered some of the fights I’ve had.

To be honest, I’m surprised I managed to survive this long.

My lucky punches cannot last much longer.

I guess they only work because of the Good Luck (Minor) skill that I accidently got.

This time I was lucky enough to defeat the Pterosaur.

It’s almost like swallowing the Giant Lizard’s meat, the highest creature on the food chain at the moment.

If it’s that, then I can do it.

Because their numbers are small, I’ll do it near the stairs.


 

104 – Quiet

After that, I tried exploring the fourth floor many times over the next few days.

Pterosaurs have not appeared again.

Instead a lot of Giant Lizards appeared.

I defeated many monsters, but my level doesn’t seem to be going up.

Maybe the ※ means that I’ve reached the upper limit of levels.

“Hmm, is this any use on this layer?”

While looking for the stairs for the fifth layer, I encountered a rabbit.

“Yeah, it’s nice to walk around this peacefully.”

Since the Giant Lizard has not arrived, I also finally feel some peace and quiet.


 

105 – Marble

The stairs to the fifth floor were easier to find than I expected.

When I passed through the invisible wall, the scenery around me was cut away.

“Nmm, this dungeon has no continuity.”

I went down the stairs but the structure of the floor was entirely similar to the second floor.

The only difference was that it was bright in here.

“There is nothing here…why?”

I searched small rooms hiding behind corners but nothing came out.

At that time, a small clicking sound was heard from one of the small rooms.

Looking back, in the middle of the small room, something like a little marble was rolling around.


 

106 – Flicker

I tried poking the marble with my foot but nothing happened.

It doesn’t seem that dangerous, so I pick it up to look at it.

There was a sudden light that came out of it and during that it jumped into my eye.

“Aaa! It’s dazzling! Eh? It doesn’t hurt?”

It was dazzling, but it wasn’t painful.

For the time being, I kept flickering my eyes until it settled down.

It went away after a while and I was able to see what was in front of me.

I rubbed my eyes, just to make sure there was nothing wrong with them.

The floorboard was removed by lifting up the tatami mat.

In addition, the cucumber’s pillar that was messed up.

“Yep, it’s my house.”


 

107 – Second Lap

For the time being, when I apply appraisal,

Level: 10 HP: 105 Skills: Appraisal, Good Luck (Minor)

It was gone.

“Hmm? The ※ is gone.”

It’s still day out, so I’ll dive into the dungeon again.

There were rabbits and caterpillar on the first layer.

“I understand, so it’s like this.”

However, the difference from before is that the rabbit would’ve been feeding on the caterpillar.

At first, I try to beat the rabbit, but I can’t do it.

I try to be on the offensive but only the counter seemed to be taking damage.


 

108 – On the other Hand

“Damn it!!”

The damage from the rabbit’s attack wasn’t much, but I’m more concerned with the fact that none of my attacks work.

I avoided it and switched the pickaxe with a knife.

Holding the knife on the other hand, I try to pretend to attack with the pickaxe and then hit him with the knife.

I finally hit the rabbit and I was able to beat it.

Then I move onto the caterpillars and continue hunting.

“I still don’t want to see the bats.”

I couldn’t rest as I murmured.

At this time, I cut the rabbit that had jumped over to me with the knife.

It sounded like metals clashing.


 

109 – Egg

The rabbit disappeared as light but, the drop I got wasn’t the same as the previous one.

It was a translucent pink oval-shaped thing. I could clearly see through it to the other side.

“Is this… an egg?”

Strange thing is that the egg didn’t go in the pouch.

So I went back home and decided to talk to Aunt Okada.

“Hello, Aunt, are you there?”

I called out loud as usual, but looks like they were out, so didn’t hear a reply.


 

110 – Incubator

I went to Aunt Mitsui’s house right after, and Aunt Okada and the Mitsui couple were chatting.

“Hello!”

“Oh, welcome.”

I came here and laughed along as I mingled into their conversation.

As the conversation ended, I remember I didn’t tell the Mitsui couple about the dungeon.

I told them of the events up until now.

The three of them were very surprised when they saw the egg.

It seems that the Mitsui household used to keep chickens in the past, so I was able to rent out an egg sized incubator.



Prev   Index   Next

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment