Underground Dungeon 141-145

 141 – Something

I don't know what to do...

I sat down in a large open space and looked around.

I knew there was nothing there.

I knew there should be nothing, but a nasty sweat ran down my spine.

What the hell was that?

This is not a good place to be, let's hurry up and get to the stairs.

I stepped back a bit, checking behind me.

Suddenly, I was swept off my feet by something.

What the hell?

I quickly got up and checked my surroundings.

I got up and looked around, but I still couldn't find anything.

"Damn it!”

Swearing won't change the situation.

I knew that, but I couldn't stop it.


 

142 – Slugs

I looked at the spot where my foot had been swiped and saw that the soil was shining brightly.

"What is this?”

As I approached and observed, I saw a straight line leading to the grass.

I felt like I had seen it before.

“I don't know where I've seen it before, but I think it was recently...”

Just as I was pondering this, something heavy fell on my back.

"Ggh! What is it?”

The thing that fell on my back was attached to me and wouldn't come off.

I took a knife and swung it down from my back.

A huge slug was lying on the ground.


 

143 – Avoidance

"Oh, yeah, that's him.”

He must look familiar, because he's the same outcast who used to gather around my pretty cucumber.

"Prepare yourself, you son of a bitch!”

I held my knife up straight in front of me and announced.

The slug spat something out.

"What the hell! Dirty!”

Why is it that when an unknown liquid is thrown at me, I immediately call it dirty?

I shook my head to get rid of the question that was popping into my head.

It was a little late to take action, but I was able to avoid being hit.


 

144 – Disgusting

When I looked at where the spit out liquid had fallen, I saw white smoke billowing and swooshing.

It seemed to be an enhanced version of a caterpillar.

"Wow..."

I was impressed by its power, but most of all, I saw the slug's mouth.

It was covered with needle-like growths.

"Oh my God, that's disgusting!"

I was horrified at the thought of being bitten by that thing.

"Now, let's kill it to save our lives."

Changing my mind, I switched from the knife to the pickaxe.

"You scared me, prepare yourself!”


 

145 – Seedling

Giant slug: prefers to live in trees Skill: Mimicry

"Skill... Damn it!"

The pickaxe I swung down did not hit the slug.

The pickaxe stopped on the slug, even though the slug was right in front of it.

Mutant Whip: A mutated vine plant.

I figured if I couldn't shake it off, it was because the handle was entangled in the vine.

I use a knife to separate the vines.

The pickaxe, which had been fixed in place, fell directly onto the slug and the slug and the vine disappeared.

Dropping a plant seedling in there...


To support this translation and read ahead, kindly consider supporting me on patreon!


Prev    Index    Next


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment