Underground Dungeon 131-140

 131 – Motivation

“There used to be centipedes and bees, right?”

There’s still a lot of honey leftover from the bees.

It's not a bad thing to have, so if you can defeat it, you should collect it.

The same goes for centipede venom, considering that this dungeon has been reset since it was revised upwards.

This means that there is a good chance that you will have a rematch with the pterosaur.

It's safest to collect materials in the shallow and relatively easy to defeat levels and then challenge downward.

Aoi and Midori are both here now, and for the first time in my life, my life isn't just mine.


 

132 – Survey

I waited for the evening to come, defeating rabbits and caterpillars on one level.

I had made a guess earlier that the monsters that appear during the day and night are different.

I wanted to check this out.

It's about time.

I looked at my watch and confirmed that we had entered what is generally called night time.

I'm worried about them too, so we should be back by nine, two hours at the most.

We'll be back by nine.

As I walked down the stairs, I saw a caterpillar and a mouse.

The caterpillar was weaker, but the mouse was a little stronger.


 

133 – Reinforce

The rat clung to the pickaxe I wielded.

It ran over it and bit me.

After all, the second round is not to be underestimated!

I strongly realized that there are few monsters that are weak enough to be left out.

I grabbed the head of the rat that had bitten me and slammed it to the floor.

The pickaxe was too long, so I used a knife to cut it down.

Huh, two layers and now this...

Considering the fact that I struggled with the first rabbit on the first layer, it seems that the overall quality of the game has improved.

Then I heard the unpleasant sound I had been waiting for, a creaking sound.


 

134 – Negligence

“There you are!”

From the two battles I've been in, I remember that it attacks from above.

I set up my pickaxe and aimed to counter.

As it fell, I shifted my body slightly and swung up.

It tries to run away somewhere with a squeak.

I chased after it with my knife in hand and slammed it into the centipede's head.

The head sprang back and the body thrashed about.

I let my guard down, thinking it was settled there.

The centipede's body glowed and disappeared, but just before the centipede's body disappeared

It bounced its detached head toward us.


 

135 – Damage

Whoa!

The centipede's head disappeared as soon as it bit me.

Ouch...

Level: 15 HP: 97/120 Proficiency: Appraise Luck (Fine)

You've been eating a lot, and your level is rising.

It's still too early to go to the third level, so let's level up on the second level.

I'm not sure what to do, but I'm going to do it.

The structure of the levels was the same as before, so it was easy to explore.

If there was a problem...

"I knew it was there...”

The beehive was there.


 

136 – Study

"It's no use, we'll retire for now.”

I'm still too anxious to fight the bees.

I'll have to level up with caterpillars and rats for a while.

Besides, I bought some things before we started this investigation.

"I'm not afraid of bees on the second level anymore!”

I proclaimed aloud and was about to leave, when I heard a buzzing sound from behind me.

I ran away, my face turning pale.

I had just decided not to let my guard down, and now this blunder.

Apparently I'm a bad adult who never learns.

When I got back to the house, I saw three big Hiratori trees.

I was finally able to catch my breath.


 

137 – Insecticide

The next day, I went down to the second level with the back hand.

As I descend the stairs, I see the tail of a rabbit at the end of the corridor.

I walk solitarily and get closer to it.

It reacted to the slightest sound.

The pickaxe I swung down was kicked up by its handle, and it left my hand, and I intercepted it with a kitchen knife.

I smiled bitterly at the pattern that had become familiar to me.

He took off the blanket from his backpack and hammered the nails into it with a hammer like a curtain.

"This brings back memories, didn't we do this before?”

But not from here.

A fume-type insecticide, this will be the weapon of choice this time.


 

138 – Collecting honey

This time, I'm going to use the type that emits smoke by rubbing it.

After throwing in about five of them, it was time to raise the level.

I tried to find the rabbit's nest, but I couldn't find it.

I waited for the rabbits and mice to show up.

After about two hours, I killed the last rat that appeared.

I removed the blanket curtain, put on a mask and stepped into the bee room.

The bees were already gone, and there were several large jaws lying around that I must have dropped.

I quickly put them away in my pouch so as not to cut my hands.

Now it was time to have fun collecting honey.


 

139 – Bee Larva

Humming a tune, I break open the hive and collect the honey.

"Another bumper crop!”

Unlike the last time, when we only found honey, this time they also dropped these things

Honeycomb: Dried bee larvae.

I'm interested in them, but I'm not going to eat them, because I'm afraid they'll be food for Aoi.

My level had also gone up to 17.

Hmmm, I guess I'd better aim for the next level...

Even though it's an enemy with tasty items, I can't afford to fight it over and over again.

So I thought it would be better to move on.

The stairs to the third level were quickly found, and the second level was successfully conquered.


 

140 – Future

On the third level, the scenery was the same as before.

But there was definitely a change.

The tree was not hollow, but the same as the tree that had grown on the fourth level.

Not only that, but the monsters that roamed the area, didn't seem to be any different.

Not only that, there were no roaming monsters to be seen.

I wondered what was going on here.

There are no tree caves, so we can't lure the monsters from here.

That's not good. If I can't raise my level here, I'll definitely struggle on the next floor.

I can already see that future.

 

Prev    Index    Next


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment