Underground Dungeon 151-155

151 – Gluttony

"Midori, do you mind?"

Since the tree was originally planted for Midori, I asked Midori to confirm.

Then Midori carried the flat fruit, rolling it with her nose.

She rolled it in front of Furuya-san and made a curly sound.

"Midori, I don't think one is enough, do you?"

I added, and Midori rolled two more.

Midori rolled two more and looked at Furuya-san with a grudge.

"Ha...ha..."

I'm sure you're not the only one.

"It seems to be a little tough."

He replied, "Yes, it is."

That's right, I remembered.

"How about Aoi's eggs?"

I suggested.


 

152 – Fried Eggs

"Aoi-chan's eggs...?"

I said yes.

"She lays two eggs a day now, but on the other hand, I can only release two a day...”

He laughed.

"Would you like to try some?"

If you ask, Mr. Furuya will make it for you.

This time, I asked him to make an omelette.

No soup stock, no seasonings, just eggs and sesame oil.

Mr. Furuya was interested in this dish, so we cooked it using the eggs we had picked this morning.

He was surprised to see the eggs with blue shells, but he was more interested in the taste.


 

153 – Wholesale delegation

"Delicious...isn't it...”

I replied and ate the softly cooked egg.

We have enough for ourselves. We have enough for our own consumption, so we can sell them four times a week.

When asked, he replied in a biting tone, "Please!"

"Oh, yes."

It's just the right opportunity, let's hunt around in the dungeon and wholesale the meat that's lying dormant in the warehouse as well.

It was just an idea that came to my mind, but Mr. Furuya said he would take it up with me.

Finally, we decided to set the price, but I have no idea.

So I said

“I'll just charge you for what you actually use, and you decide the price."

Please decide the price.


 

154 – Stroll

There are no residents or even tourists in this area.

There are no large shopping malls, clothing stores, or convenience stores.

There is only a small supermarket and a home center.

I rarely see a car driving around.

It is supposed to be such a place, but when I went for a walk for a change

But as I was taking a walk for a change, three cars had already passed by in twenty minutes.

"What is it? Is there something there?"

After walking for a while in the direction the cars had gone, I saw a store with a large wreath in front of it.

It was unusual for a store to be set up in such a place, I thought as I scanned around.

"Oh, isn't that Mr. Ide?"

He called out to me.


 

155 – Good Store

"Huh? Furuya-san? That means this is ・・・・."

That makes sense. Mr. Furuya must have invited some friends to celebrate the opening.

"Actually, it seems that the regulars at the main store heard that today is the anniversary of the opening..."

I see. But still...

"So this is a branch of the main store. It must have been a very capable store."

He could decide on his own suppliers, and he also called himself the owner.

In addition to that, there is currently a line of customers in front of me.

I can tell even if I don't like it, this is a good store 


Prev    Index    Next


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment