Flame User 1-3

 1-3 Encounter

When I think about it, I don't know anything about this world.

I was born, my parents died, and all I had to do was get food from everyone in the village and learn magic and martial arts from my teacher.

All I have are a few spells and some martial arts skills. My teacher's homemade glove and leggings are engraved with spells, so I guess I can use those too.

“Now, which way shall I go...?”

It's been half a day since I left the village. I was running to loosen up my dull body, but I wasn't tired at all.

I don't know how it works, but this body made from white flames is quite powerful. It has more strength and stamina than the original body.

But it makes me hungry and sleepy... I really wonder what kind of principle they used to make it.

In my bag from the teacher's house, I have a potato that was growing in the field. I bit into it raw as I walked, and found a fork in the road.

“Oh, is there a town up ahead…”

There was a large forest in front of me, and a village ahead of it. The opposite direction had the words 'dead end' written on it. Then there is only one answer.

“Let's go through the forest and head for the town. Maybe we can find out how long it's been since the village was abandoned.”

I didn't hesitate to go into the forest.

It's quite a deep forest. Not much sunlight...

“I'm sure it's there… there it is. There was a Charm (呪符) in the teacher's house.”

A magician writes words on a piece of paper called a "Charm" and puts magical power into it to create a miracle.

[TN: I’ve decided to go with magician for now, because the other word is a little confusing for me. He calls himself a “jujustsu-shi” which I’m confused as what to translate it as. Since there is no proper word for magician in Japanese, I think keeping it as magician is ok as he uses spells and all. If you guys have any suggestion, please comment below. I’m kinda new at this…]

I'm also a magician. I can create and cast rudimentary spells with ease.

“[Shine your light, Hikari Tomoshibi]”

The Charm burns and in its place floats a small ball of light.

A light shines above my head and I make my way through the forest. I didn't need to use the light if it was this dark. When I lived in the village, it was pitch black in the evening, and I had trained my night vision in night combat training with my teacher.

“…Hmm?”

Suddenly, I heard a strange voice.

It sounded like a magical beast... no, no.

“Oh...no way!”

I was happy.

This could be a human voice. I never thought I'd see a human being in the middle of the woods like this!

I ran towards the voice. I couldn't contain my joy. I didn't know who it was, but it felt so good to hear and see people.

“Excuse me! Is anyone there? Excuse me!”

That's what I shouted, and went in the direction of the voice.

Then—

“What is it!?”

“Ah, eh?”

“Hey, what the fuck are you doing here... who the fuck are you?”

“You're a person, aren't you?”

“Eh? Stop fucking around!”

About ten muscular men, and....

“Wh-Who is it?”

“Get down!”

As if to protect the girl, a female knight was holding a sword.

I'm not sure what the situation is.

A broken carriage, a dead horse, ten men surrounding a girl and a female knight... and they all look at me and turn hostile.

“I'm Valflare, by the way. I'd like to ask you a few questions.”

“Now that you've seen me, I can't let you live… Kill him!”

“Ehhh!!?”

“Die, you little shit!”

“Whoa!”

One of the men attacked me, brandishing a sword!

No, wait, I just want to ask a question... aw, crap!

“I'm sorry!”

“Bloody hell!”

The bottom of the palm is broken.

I ducked and put my right palm into the man's stomach. The man vomited and fainted.

I took it easy on you, but I hope you're okay...?

I mean, killing someone because they saw you, that's a bit much.

“Oh, um...”

“You brat... you guys, he's no amateur! Surround him and kill him!”

“Hey, um, I just have a question!”

“Do it!”

“Haa~”

It's no use.

He doesn't seem to want to talk, so let's fight.

I remember what my teacher told me. In a melee, always watch your blind spot. And always kill with one blow.

“This bastard!!”

“Fuck!”

I can tell by the swing of the sword. These people are amateurs.

They just swing their weapons and have many gaps. All you have to do is sneak into their pockets and strike a blow.

Some of them are not easy to underestimate, but the teacher was much stronger.

“[Belly down, you bastard geri-geri blow]!”

[TN: The fuck kind of attack name is that -_-]

The blow with the magical power hit the man in the stomach.

The man then turned pale and held his stomach, and a beeping sound started coming from his ass.

I put a curse of stomach-ache into my fist. Now he's going to have a huge flood in his butt for three days.

[TN: Ohhhh]

“[You'll get a stomach ulcer, Gül Izz Blow]!”

“Ohh--”

The curse power of abdominal pain.

This will keep you in extreme pain for a week... sorry.

I beat the men with the spell blow and there is only one left.

“Wh-wh-what the fuck, man?”

“No, I'm just saying I want to talk to you.”

“Ku-Shit…”

“What?”

Then the man suddenly collapsed...oh, the female knight slashed him.

The female knight pointed her sword at me, but the girl with her held the knight back.

“Stop! This man has saved us, remember? Put away your sword.”

“But I don't think humans will stop by this deadly forest. Please back down.”

“I won’t!”

“Please back down!”

“I won’t!”

“U-Um…”

At this rate, it will be a fight between the lady knight and the girl.

I raised my hands and approached the two of them─────.

“─────It’s dangerous!”

“What?”

The man who had been slashed by the female knight stood up and tried to slash the girl.

The female knight could not move. So I moved.

The magic won’t be in time, so receive…no, grab!

“Ugya!”

“What---!?”

Then the sword of the man I grabbed burst into flames and melted into mush.

My hand was on fire.

A bright red flame enveloped my hand. But it wasn't hot at all. Rather...

“It’s dangerous!”

“Bugaa!!”

I punch the man and the flames go straight to him.

I thought, "Oh no," but it was too late. The flames quickly engulfed the man and burned him without leaving a single bone.

“Wh-what is this?”

Red flames.

Like the flames of hell that swallowed me up and killed me....

It's as if the hellfire that swallowed me up and killed me is still burning in my body... or is it?

I'm not sure, but I think I'm going to be able to do it.

I'm sure I'll be able to find out more. I found a good source of information.

“U-Um…”

“Please stand back, princess!”

“Oh… you idiot, idiot Aishera, I told you not to call me princess!”

"I've done it... You bastard!"

“Eh, it’s my fault?”

The princess, and the lady knight.

Meeting these two people was the beginning of my adventure... maybe.


TN: The next update will be Princess Knight


Prev    Index    Next



If you like this translation and want more, kindly consider supporting through here.

 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the translation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jujutsu is more like curse, so jujutsushi would be something like curse user? Curse caster? I don't know, just try to put something along those. As a spellcaster would be more appropriate if the word is majutsushi i guess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah maybe Shaman is a good word for jujutsushi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Author-san's curse-naming skills need some serious work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How to get to MGM National Harbor using public transportation
    a taxi, biking, walking, driving, and ridesharing. 거제 출장마사지 The following transit 구리 출장마사지 lines have routes that pass 이천 출장안마 near MGM 순천 출장안마 National Harbor. 태백 출장안마 1.

    ReplyDelete