Underground Dungeon 091-100

91 – Broken Prop

“That’s strange, I didn’t see any flowers bloom. Did it grow like a fig?”

When I went to the garden through the veranda, I noticed some of the pillars for the cucumbers were broken.

“Whoa! What happened!?”

It’s a fruit that is still safe even after falling from over 10 meters.

It’s obvious that it would break the pillar after hitting it.

“Still, were the hiratori fruits always this hard?”

The ones I picked up before were so soft that my fingers would sink in when I held them.

I picked up the hiratori fruit from the garden and it felt the same as before?

“Hmm?”


 

92 – Verification

I feel that strange things will continue happening, so giving up, I start picking up the fruits.

I store everything in the refrigerator and then water the garden.

And then starts today’s dungeon exploration.

Today’s goal is to kill three Giant Lizards and confirm that physical strength rises along with the level.

Level: 6 HP: 75 Skills: Appraisal, Good Luck (Minor)

“Yep, the same as it was.”

I confirmed my level while making my way towards the third floor.

Using my pickaxe I swing at the huge tree.

Kii! Yelled out the rabbit as it came out.

At the same time, a Giant Lizard came out from behind.


 

93 – To the fourth Layer

I head towards the lizard and attack with my kitchen knife.

After a little resistance, my hand flows through easily.

I remember my previous mistake so I swing my pickaxe behind me.

The rabbit turned into light and disappeared.

“Okay, I’m alright. I’m definitely getting stronger.”

After that, I continued along using the same pattern of hitting the tree and defeating what came out.

“Yes! With this I’ve now confirmed it.”

Now the problem was the location of the stairs, but I had an idea.

If monsters appear by breaking a tree then the stairs must be the same.

I destroyed the largest tree on this floor, and as expected, the stairs appeared.

I took a deep breath and continued down to the fourth floor.


 

94 – Embarrassed

When I looked back after coming out of the stairs, I saw a huge hole in the large tree.

“I see, so the fourth layer is connected to the third with this tree.”

I was nodding in a place where there was no one else except me.

I realized I was nodding and became a little embarrassed.

When I looked around, the scene was a lot different from the third floor.

The trees were the same kind but were almost double the size.

I tried hitting one with the pickaxe but only a dry sound and shock came back.


 

95 – Pterosaurs

I looked around and then noticed the huge shadow that was centering on me.

Frightened, I look up.

There was a huge bird.

“Is that a… bird?”

Featherless bodies covered in similar scales like the giant lizards.

It’s almost like…

“Pteranodon…? Pterosaurs*, right?”

Not something I should saying right now.

I rushed towards the stairs.

At least it doesn’t spit fire like they tell in stories.

Seeing its sharp beak, I wasn’t able to keep my calm.


 

96 – An Insidious Pterosaur

I was able to escape because I wasn’t too far from the stairs.

The Pterosaur was stuck in the entrance hole in the tree.

“Hm? Are you stuck?”

It’s dangerous, so I throw some lizard tails that I got on the third layer.

Gah! Yelling and screaming, the Pterosaur continued to struggle.

There was no sign of it getting out.

“Hmm…”

Considering the fact that the Pterosaur fit into a hole this small and the narrowness of the corridors.

“Can you go?”

I jumped down the stairs even though I was nervous.


 

97 – Margin

I jumped down and hit the head of the Pterosaur as it was.

A sound of hitting metal sounded out.

“You can’t be serious!”

The Pterosaur was so tough, no matter how many times I hit it, it wouldn’t inflict a single wound.

“Hmm… this is troubling.”

Now I’m glad the Pterosaur is stuck.

Because the stairs were blocked, I couldn’t explore the fourth layer.

Until now, I was looking somewhere else, but the Pterosaur had locked its eyes on me.

“Man…that’s scary.”


 

98 – Acid solution

My legs start fluttering in front of an enemy that is way above me in strength.

If you can’t move, force yourself to.

“Oh, by the way, is it still there?”

I suddenly remembered the drop item I got when I defeated centipede.

The screaming Pterosaur, is always wide open.

It looks easy enough to throw it in its mouth.

“Hmm, I have no other way to use it, so why not.”

When I searched the pouch there were two such lysate bottles available.

It also contained three such acids.

“Hahaha, be scared!”


 

99 – Small Work

I can throw as many as them as I want to but it won’t matter if its mouth is closed.

I make a small cut on the lizard’s tail that I got in the third layer and store it there.

Of course during that time, Pterosaur looks down and tries to come here.

Is that understood, I get a little worried.

I wrap the meat in rabbit’s fur so the bottle in the tail does not spill out.

Holding it, I approach the Pterosaur.

“He~y, its food, make sure you eat it nicely.”

As sweat covered my back, I threw the meat in the Pterosaur’s mouth.


 

100 – Whole Drink

It’s nice if it kicks in, but an unexpected thing happened.

Pterosaur swallowed that meat hole.

“Eh?”

I was biting, hoping that the bottle would break with an impact.

I’m a little worried that something unexpected happened.

I was sweating when I noticed it. And not only my hands but my legs were shaking as well.

However, such a thing is likely to end in melancholy.

The Pterosaur begins to rampage more violently than before.

It went well, and the bottle broke first.

When doing so, the Pterosaur screamed the loudest.

It stopped working.


Prev   Index   Next




---------------

*TN: A Pterosaur (Found Image on google.)
Pterosaurs were flying reptiles of the extinct clade or order Pterosauria. They existed during most of the Mesozoic: from the late Triassic to the end of the Cretaceous. Pterosaurs are the earliest vertebrates known to have evolved powered flight.
Pterosaurs should have been too big to fly – so how did they ...


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment: