Flame User 1-7

 1-7 Bright red flame

“…………”

“…………”

“Hey, please forgive me already... I'm sorry.”

Prim and Aishera, who had changed into their village girl and swordsman clothes, were angry that I had stripped them naked and sized them up.

In the village, there were no men or women. We bathed and changed clothes together. I don't like the opposite sex to see my skin, that's a normal sensibility.

Anyway, I don't feel comfortable at this point.

“Hey, lighten up. I'm not that interested in naked women.”

“…You say one more word and I'll cut you.”

"...I hate flare."

“…………”

I felt like I was in a much worse mood.

It's a hassle... women are only different in that their breasts swell up and their genitals. It's not like they're going to die from being seen... at all.

“Well, call me when you're in a better mood. I'll walk around doing my training.”

"...Training?"

“Do you want to do it too, Aishera? My teacher taught me how to train my body and magic power at the same time.”

“…Sure”

“Well, let's get started.”

I took out the charm and put in the magic power.

“'[Fettered, Tormented, Gui-Dando-Baz]”

“Mmm? …Muu, ohhhhh!”

“Oh, Aishera!?”

The charm burns, and patterns appear on the limbs of Aishera and me.

Aishera couldn't stand and rolled over onto her back, and I got back up with all my might.

“What, what, what, what, what, what, what!?”

“The shackles on these limbs are powerful weights. If you don't constantly supply them with magical power, they will become heavier and heavier. In addition, the trouble is... this pattern checks the condition of the body and gets heavier until the person can barely move or not. Isn't that disgusting?”

“Ahhhhhhh!? I’m going to die… I’m dying!”

“Here, put some magic power into it! Concentrate on the arms and legs!”

“Ugh, nuooo...”

Aishera managed to stand up, but she was probably at her limit.

I let go of Aishera's weight and started walking.

“Okay, let's go.”

“Are you... are you okay?”

“I'm in pain. But if you look like you're in any pain at all, you're gonna get a knuckle from the teacher.”

“Oh, that's amazing... Flare.”

This will strengthen your whole body and increase your magical power.

It's the rudimentary training "Curse Work". If you can stay in this state for a whole day, you are clear. You can start the next training.

I've been slacking off lately. I don't have the teacher, but I have to do what I'm told.

Also, when I'm done with this... I need to verify the flames.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

Aishera and Prim's moods had improved completely.

Prim looks at me with sparkling eyes, and Aishera glances at me while clicking her tongue.

I've just been training in [Fettered, Tormented, Gui-Dando-Baz]. Have I done something that great, I wonder?

“...I'll get a horse in the next town. There's a good chance our pursuers will catch up with us on foot.”

“What? What do you mean by "pursuers"? We’ve already defeated the ones who were chasing you before.”

“Don't be silly. We left those people in the Forest of Death, but unless they know that the princess is dead, they will assume that she is still alive. Of course they'll send a second or third group after us.”

“Wow...Prim, just how much do they hate you?”

“No! My brothers and sisters are all enemies, and we all hate each other... ugh.”

“By the way, the princess is the seventh youngest child. It's a good thing she renounced her right to the throne, but it's rumored that she's watching from afar as her older brothers and sisters squash each other, hoping to take advantage.”

"Wow... evil woman."

“No! I have no interest in the throne! I don't want to die, and I'm so sick of the daily routine of rehearsing all day every day that I've renounced my throne! And yet... the youngest princess is cunning, or wants all her brothers and sisters dead...”

“Oh, Princess... it's okay. I'll protect the princess!”

“Thank you. But don't hug me, and don't touch my breasts.”

"Ugh...huh"

It looks like quite a hassle...I just want to have an adventure.

Prim pulls Aishera off.

Aishera was grinning, but then she looked at me and said.

“Our pursuers are all small fry, but if the [Church of the Holy Angels] comes out, we'll run.”

“What?”

“Listen, if the [Church of the Holy Angels] comes out, run.”

“If the Church of the Holy Angels comes out, we run.”

“That's right. Good. Absolutely.”

Aishera says with a serious face.

“The Church of the Holy Angels, which is neutral to the seven kingdoms of this world, is the organization that destroyed the sorcerers in the war a thousand years ago. Don't ever antagonize them. If you don't antagonize them, they won't do anything. You should not be involved in the succession battle for the throne of the White Pearl Kingdom.”

“…………”

Destroyed the sorcerers, huh?

I don't know what happened, but I'm not looking for revenge. I just want to take a look around this world, and I don't want to fight.

Now, let's walk around and examine the flames.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

I open my hands and mutter in my mind.

“Burn, Fire.”

Then my arms caught fire.

Bright red flames burned from my fingertips to my shoulders. But my clothes and equipment were not on fire.

“Oh... this is…”

“It's beautiful…”

“Just out of curiosity, is there anyone who can do this?”

“No one. You can create flames with magic, but I've never heard of anyone burning themselves.”

“Um, Flare, isn’t it hot?”

“No, not at all. Look, my clothes aren't even burning.”

The scale of the flame can be adjusted at will.

I can put out the flames on my arms, burn my legs, burn my hair... it seems I can ignite anywhere I want. Interesting.

“Prim, can you throw me that stick that's down there?”

“This? Here!”

“Orya!”

I hit the stick that Prim threw at me, and it burned up instantly.

It burned when I hit a man in the Forest of Death, and this flame could burn anything.

“Now get me that rock.”

“Yes, here!”

Instead of clenching my fists, I open them, letting the flames fill my hands and swing my arms.

Then the flame flew and hit the stone. The stone turned black and fell. Apparently, throwing flames reduces their power. If I hit the stone, it would burn up, but if the flames left my hand, the temperature would rapidly drop... so I should hit it with flames around it.

“This red flame could be useful.”

“If you touch it you'll get burned... it's dangerous to go near it, Princess.”

“But it's so beautiful...”

The red flame burns in my arms, rumbling.

My soul fed on the eight-coloured flames... can it produce flames of other colours?

“Well, it doesn't matter. It's interesting, but I don't really need it for the trip.”

And ───── I was thinking.


Prev    Index    Next



PayPal

 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment: