Flame User 1-10

 1-10 West Town

"A town in the west. I've seen a village, but never a town.”

"Fufu. Flare's so happy.”

“Princess. It's dangerous to get close to that animal. I'm sure that in his mind, the princess is in a state of undress…”

“Aishera, that's disgusting.”

“Ugh... huh. Hey, you, I'll never forget how you worshipped me and the princess naked.”

“Hey, hey. You should be fine getting naked…”

We were walking towards the western town.

Thanks to a change of comfortable clothes and shoes, Prim and Aishera's steps were light.

It's been a few days since we left the village. Prim says happily as she finally gets used to the camp.

"Hey Flare, what's for dinner tonight?”

“Well...I'd like to catch some snakes again. I have some wild vegetables and mushrooms that I picked yesterday, how about some snake and wild vegetable soup?”

“Oh, how delicious!”

Prim, she got into camp cooking, I guess.

Prim was really into camp cooking. She was impressed with all my favourite outdoor dishes, such as roasted wild boar meat with wild vegetables, roasted whole birds, roasted whole snakes, and so on. I was so happy to see her so happy.

“Well, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what we find along the way.”

“Yes!”

“I want to help the princess too…”

By the way, today's dinner was snake soup with wild vegetables, as I had announced.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

The first time I saw the town was a shock to me.

“Wooooooooooow… This is a town?”

People, people, people... there are a lot of people.

Big buildings, lots of people, and lots of things I've never seen before.

All I can do is scurry around. Everything I see is unusual!

“Fufu. What do you think, Flare? This is the town.”

“Wow... I'm really impressed... I never knew this world existed.”

“Hey, don't look around with your mouth open like an idiot. Keep it tight. Oh, you can open your mouth, princess, if you want. I want you to stick your finger in that cute little mouth of yours and flick it.”

“Die. ♪”

"Ugh...huh. All right, let's get a place to stay.”

“You, you're really creepy.”

Prim and I walk away from Aishera.

To be honest, it was weird, but I went along. We were headed to... some kind of big inn.

“So, this is where you're staying?”

"Yes. Me and the princess, you in the closet.”

“Why do I have to be the only one?”

“You're my bodyguard. You're hiding so you can jump out at any time if you see anyone suspicious.”

“…I'll try not to hit you.”

After the reception, I was shown to the largest room.

I mean, it's fine to stay in a room like this, but are you sure you can afford it?

“Hey, do you have any money?”

“Yeah. I have a lot of jewellery and cash. I could travel around the world ten times with all the money I have.”

“…Fine.”

“Hmm. I'd like a cup of tea, Aishera.”

“Ha! I'll prepare it then.”

This lady knight is seriously unflappable.

I lay down on the sofa and stretched out my arms and legs.

“So, are we going to get a horse and go to the Blue Sapphire Kingdom? I've never ridden a horse.”

“Well, neither have I...”

“Don't worry. The princess will be riding behind me. You run along with me.”

“You're treating me like crap!”

I decided to take a break and go out to the town.

It's hard to throw away the fluffy sofas and beds, but I still want to go out to town.

Prim explains the direction I'm looking at.

“What's that?”

“That's a bakery.”

“What's that?”

“That's a pastry shop.”

“And that one?”

“Well, that's a drugstore.”

“And that one?”

“That's, uh, that's a weapons store.”

“What's that?”

“That's a, uh, grocery store.”

“What's that?”

“Well, that’s a… whore… Hey! What do you want the Princess to explain?!”

"Well, I don't know."

“It's interesting that you would do such a shameful play without realizing it. Then play a game with me. Who can make the princess writhe in shame?”

“Aishera, you’re a piece of shit.”

“P-Princess, she's rough with me...”

"Hey, let's get some food. I want to go to that bakery over there.”

“I want to go to that bakery. Flare.”

We were about to head to a store that sold fluffy bread when a strange group of people surrounded us.

"Hmm? What is it? Do you know Aishera?”

“Don't call me by my name. And how could I?”

There were three of them. A fat guy, a skinny guy, and a little guy.

The little one said with a grin.

"Hey, bro. You got a pretty girl here... nice.”

“Is that so? You know, aside from Prim, Aishera has a shitty personality.”

“You're insulting me!”

“It's true. Right, Prim?”

"Yes ♪"

"Huh... the princess... ohhh...!”

“Hey, don't ignore me! Brother, get the money!”

The little guy, the fat guy, and the skinny guy surround us.

I'm not sure, but they seem to want money.

“Hey, Aishera, they want money.”

"Idiots. These guys are muggers. They're street robbers who take advantage of weak-looking people and take their money.”

"Wow, you know a lot. You've done this before?”

“I will kill you for real.”

“No, I'm lying.”

“Hey, you! Don't ignore us! Oh, it's gone. Already lost it! Gari, Debu, let's give them a little pain.”

“”Ouu!~””

“Pfft… you mean fatty and skinny?”

“Get him!”

Gari and Debu pulled out their daggers and attacked me.

Since I was going to the trouble, I used the grandma's weapon from the tool shop.

With a flick of my wrist, the blades fly out of my hands and catch the daggers of Debu and Gari.

“[A painful mouth ulcer – Vo Nai Ein]”

Gathering the spell power in my fingers, I touched the fat and skinny cheeks. Then they both instantly turned pale and started thrashing around, holding their mouths.

""Idaaaaaaa !?""

“Eh! Gari? Debu? What’s wrong?”

“I've given them about thirty mouth ulcers. They'll hurt for a month.”

“Whaaat!?”

“So, what about yours? Mouth ulcers, tooth decay, or migraines?”

When I wagged my finger, the little guy turned blue and ran away.

“I-I-I’m fine!!”

“Little Aniki! Ouch, ouch ouch!!”

[TN: Little Big brother would’ve sounded weird.]

Oh, they got away.

Oh, well. I'm hungrier than that...

"What the hell, you two?”

“It’s jsut... 30 mouth ulcers is torture.”

“...direct damage, but 30 mouth ulcers is a little...no, a lot. Once again, I've learned how scary a sorcerer can be.”

“Is that so? I've been punished with 30 mouth ulcers as a matter of course.”

“”……””

But that's not the point. It’s lunch time.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

A man was floating in the sky above the bakery where Flare and his friends had entered.

"Hmm... the target is in this town.”

It's a pretty big town.

But the man, the "Twelfth Rung Angel" Maurier, who belongs to the Church of the Holy Angels, was reluctant, holding his face with a handkerchief.

“...stinks. It smells like a pig... Finding a target among all this is a hassle... no, it's difficult.”

Fluttering her handkerchief, Maurier exhaled with a huff.

"Well, all right. Let's start cleaning out the pigsty. If it's too much trouble to find the target... no, if it's too difficult, we can just roast all the pigs together.”

Maurier nodded his head in agreement.

"Then let's erase this pigsty.”

The power of the Angel Maurier began to attack the town.


To support this translation and read ahead, kindly consider supporting me on patreon!


Prev    Index    Next


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment