Underground Dungeon 121-130

 

121 – Blue Egg

“Aoi, are you feeling okay?”

I checked to confirm but it just tilted its head in confusion.

Aoi: ♀ Breeding

Even after Appraising there isn’t much change.

Since the day was over, I decided to go back.

I put Aoi’s bed next to my pillow and went to sleep.

By the time I woke up, the sun was already out and Aoi was running around the backyard.

When I checked the drawer, there were two eggs nicely lined up.

Since this is the first time Aoi has given birth, I’ll put one of the eggs in the incubator.


 

122 - Unfertilized egg

Two days have passed since I put Aoi’s egg in the incubator but I didn’t find any change.

But then I remembered.

“Since there’s no male chicken, this is an unfertilized egg!”

When I tried to appraise it

Blue Chicken’s Egg: It’s tasty and full of nutrients

“Hahaha… it was edible…”

If I don’t get into a habit of appraising, I maybe scooped (すくわ) by my feet.

Unfortunately, I’m going to eat this egg, since it spent two days in the incubator I’m worried about hygiene.

But it’s okay, since Aoi gives birth to two every day, I already have four in the fridge.


 

123 – Fried Egg

I’ll make fried eggs with Aoi’s eggs. It’s a soft boiled egg with a plump yolk.

I only seasoned with salt.

I don’t know why’s there dispute among fried eggs, as long as it tastes good, isn’t that okay?

I think about this even at this age.

It’s even enough to cause a faction dispute in the company.

While thinking about this, the yolk started to turn white so I turned off the heat.

Transferring the egg to a plate, I lightly rolled a wiener in the frying pan and added it to the side of eggs.

“Hmm, it looks delicious!”


 

124 – Separate Hem

“Ohh~ …good”

It has a strong taste and a slight sweetness.

“Yeah, this shouldn’t be a problem.”

After finishing the meals, I went to the Okada and Mitsui families to share the eggs.

There are three eggs left, although the number is small, it’s one for each person.

Please eat, if you need to compare, tell me and I’ll head straight to the dungeon.

The purpose is to Aoi a companion.

When I appraised Aoi last time she didn’t have a level indication.

That means she grows but is not strengthened.


 

125 – Friend

If I could get one more bird, Aoi wouldn’t feel lonely.

You don’t have to bother to bring it to a dangerous place.

I was just innocently hunting rabbits.

When I was thinking of pulling it up, I heard a clicking sound.

But it’s not from the rabbits.

It was the sound from a hornworm that had appeared beside me before I knew it.

“Eh… whatever.”

The eggs dropped by the hornworm were light green, which was also visible from the other side.

“Hmm, is it a different kind?”


 

126 – Horse

I’ve achieved my goal for the time being and I’ve spent enough time here so I’ll go back home.

When I put the new egg in the incubator, it hatched in about thirty minutes.

I hurriedly removed it and took it to the garden.

As soon as I put it down in the garden, the egg started growing huge.

“Huh!?”

I didn’t expect to be surprised at all but it can’t be helped.

You wouldn’t assume something would grow so big.

Then the egg broke and a foal appeared.

“It’s a horse this time, just what’s going on?”

Emerald horse ♀ can be bred

As far as the result of appraisal is seen, it seems it can be raised like Aoi without problems.

However,

“Are you female again?”


 

127 – Midori

“Let’s think of a name before I forget.”

I muttered as I looked at the foal.

The difference between it and Aoi is the colour and the transparency.

It is green and the other side is clearly visible.

Even though I can look through it, I still can’t see its insides.

“Ok, I’ve decided! You’re Midori!”

When I stroked Midori while saying that, she pushed her head into my palm.

I sneaked back into the futon because I’ve done what I had to do.

Midori didn’t come into the room but just looked at me with a sad look.


 

128 – Posture

I brought the futon to the porch and laid it there.

“You aren’t lonely if it’s like this, right? I’ll sleep here until I get you more friends.”

When I said that, Midori happily laid down beside me.

“Oh… don’t sleep in a screaming posture.”

Midori snorted and closed her eyes.

The next day, I woke up to the sound of the falling Hiratori Fruit.

Midori was also surprised and fluttered around but when I stroked her head, she calmed down.

What happened? She suddenly started moving.

And started eating the fruit that had fallen.


 

129 – Midori’s Food

“Well, I have to think about Midori’s food”

When I muttered softly, she came to me with the hiratori fruit.

What is it? When I received the fruit, she started eating it out of my hand.

“You, are you okay with this?”

When I asked, Midori made a quiet kurruru sound.

“Hmm, I should probably plant one or two more.”

The hiratori fruits have fallen around but they’ve never germinated.

Then, I took out only the seeds and planted them near the hiratori tree.


 

130 – To the second level

“Aoi, I’ll leave Midori under your care.”

As I said that, I got a cheerful Pyii in response.

It is a… chicken, right?

From now on, Aoi will not be in danger.

I’m going to the second level of the dungeon.

Level: 14 HP: 135/135 Skill: Appraisal, Good Luck (Fine)

“Hmm, the level is higher than I expected.”

Considering that the rabbit that used to appear on the second layer now shows up on the first.

There is a possibility that new monsters will appear.

Let’s tighten our resolve and go.


TN: there is no schedule for this series, maybe once every week.


Prev    Index    Next


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment