Underground Dungeon 051-060

51 – Gratitude

“Oh, it’s a little dangerous.”

Right now, in front of me, there are three giant bees struggling on the ground.

While being vigilant, I excitedly deal the final blow and turn around.

“Yeah, if I can do this much, maybe I can proceed further.”

I don’t know what the suitable level should be so I still feel a little uneasy.

“Ok! Let’s find the stairs!”

Maybe it’s my last time here, so I place a cabbage in front of the burrow and put my hands together.

“Thank you for all the meat and experience. If you like it, please share it with everyone.”


 

52 – Cabbage

As I stepped away from the burrow, I had only taken one step before I heard something behind me.

I wanted to take a look at it at the end, so I looked back.

It wasn’t a rabbit, but a rat, who had been missing for a long time.

I don’t know why it’s here but I have to get rid of it for the time being.

“It’s not for you!”

Its food for the rabbit, I can’t just give it to some unknown mouse.

I had to hurriedly take care of the mouse, made sure the cabbage was safe and take a break.


 

53 – Tear Off

As I was about to head back, I remembered.

Didn’t the pet keeper say to tear it off.

If that works then it will be quick.

I tear it off and throw it into the hole.

Tearing the ball and putting in the core at the end.

If it’s about the core, you can give it to a rat.

And so, I returned to find the stairs.

Currently, the terrain up to the second floor seems to be fixed.

Three passages and 1 large room.

There seems to be a small room at the end of the passage.

And because of that, I easily found the stairs.


 

54 – Third Layer

A small amount of light could be seen coming out from the stairs I found.

What is happening?

As I was carefully going down the stairs, I noticed on the left side that a part of the wall was missing.

“Awesome… wait. We’re underground, right?”

Considering the height of the stairs, the height should be around five to six metres.

However, it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that in front of me is nothing but a sprawling forest.

The wall is definitely there.

If you reach out to touch, you would only feel the wall.

But I can’t see the wall.

Without missing the view of this endlessly continuous world, I start my exploration.


 

55 – Vegetation

When I hit the big mossy tree, the inside felt completely hollow.

All the plants here are big, even the small fern-like plants are no exception.

All of them exceed my height.

Although I can’t see them, I can hear insects and birds around me.

And then there was a rattling sound from behind me.

I stop slacking and focus my attention.

There was a rabbit there.

“Fluffy… so you’re perfectly alright.”

This will provide meat for a while as well as smiles.

Meat is not the only goal.

In this dungeon where life and death are constantly traded, cute things can help heal the heart.


 

56 – Lizard

While I was observing the rabbit, the grass it came out from rattled behind him.

As if to surprise me, a huge lizard jumped out.

This is the first monster I’ve seen here.

Giant Lizard: Non-poisonous carnivorous lizard.

“Carnivorous…”

Until now, all the monsters were carnivorous.

But this is the first time it has specified that something is carnivorous.

In other words, it is a very dangerous opponent.

Before I knew it, the lizard’s mouth was bright red.

The rabbit had disappeared as light.


 

57 – Food Chain

“So there’s a food chain in the dungeon as well.”

If you think of the first two layers being used raise monsters to feed the monsters on the bottom layer, then…

It makes sense to live in a group if there’s no food.

Then, on this third layer, there is a chance that monsters from both the first and second layer are here.

Yes, even the bats that went extinct must be here!

Of course, the lizard aiming at me is also here.

Number of ingredients may increase.

“Hmm? Aiming at me? … Wait!”


 

58 – Strong Enemy

I guess I ended up thinking a little too much.

I should’ve noticed that the lizard was aiming for me.

Without being prepared for the attack, I was barely brought back to reality.

I was barely able to avoid it, I’ll be careful in the future.

Anyway, I first have to defeat the enemy in front of me.

The lizard only attacks by biting, it doesn’t use its claws or tail.

I’ll just be on the safe side, its speed is the real danger.

Despite its large build, it’s faster than a rabbit. A strong enemy.


 

59 – Escape

I counterattacked with the pickaxe when it couldn’t avoid it.

It hit with a loud ‘kang’ but the sensation feels good once in a while.

We’ve been fighting for a while now as both sides are fierce.

What should I do…?

Seeing as this wasn’t getting settled quickly, the lizard made its escape.

“Oh, Hey! Hey!!”

It was good that I was still safe.

But it irks me that we didn’t settle this fight.

My body that was fired up until now is cold with sweat.

At last, I was able to calm down.


 

60 – Foot

If you think about it rationally, the time I spent fighting was completely in vain.

“It ran away… I need to raise my level.”

I muttered looking at the clear sky-blue ceiling.

If you decide to do something, then you need to take action on it.

I can no longer raise my level on the second layer.

If that is so, then I must work hard on this third layer.

There may be many more powerful enemies like the giant lizard.

I have to be even more vigilant and alert than before.

I make my way through the grass.

A few minutes after that, something bumped into my foot.

 

Prev   Index   Next

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment