Underground Dungeon 021-030

21 – Level 2

I returned to the house to drop off the items and then headed for the stairs again.

Level: 2 HP: 25/25 Skill: Appraisal

My level went up after I defeated several bats after that.

“Haah, I wanted a little more time to prepare my heart…”

Life doesn’t always go the way you intend it to.

But no matter how much I delay it by think about it, I’m just wasting my time.

The dungeon that I stepped into was once again reset.

Shortly after I started exploring, I found the stairs.


 

22 – Fluffy

I decided to go down the stairs but they weren’t very long.

Suddenly remembering, I check the time on my digital watch.

It was 15:23.

“Okay, if something happens I’ll return, and by 20:00 I’ll return even if nothing happens.”

I went down and I illuminated the ceiling, but there was nothing there.

Just like that, as I moved the light towards the floor, I was greeted with a fluffy paradise.

“It’s fluffy!”

They ran away.

There were a lot of fluffy down there but I ended up screaming before appraising them.

“I fucked up… I fucked it up… damn it!”


 

23 – Bee

I was feeling down yet I continued to explore. I couldn’t find the fluffy again.

But I saw many different things.

One of them was a beehive, a very big one at that.

Packed close to the walls.

“I have a bad feeling but…”

Boon! Boon!

“See! It happened after all!!”

A huge bee came flying towards me as the humming noise echoed around it.

The size is too wrong, it’s bigger than a normal beehive!

“Ha…haha…”

Even if I laugh at this, the situation isn’t going to change so I run away.


 

24 – Take Flight

“Dangerous! That thing is too big!!”

If you get attacked by a large number of human size bees, it is natural to be terrified.

I didn’t catch sight of fluffy even while I was running away.

Around this time, the clock was already near 19:00.

“Well, it’s a bit early, but can’t help it. I’ll stop here today!”

Buson! The futon sounded as I fell on it.

The cold futon felt really comfortable against my fatigued body.

A little longer like this.

I’ll lie here like this just a little longer.

Vowing to defeat the bees tomorrow, I gradually fell into sleep.


 

25 – Bundle of straws

I took a bath immediately after waking up.

I’ll change and do a little shopping.

Yes, I’ll kill the bees today! I’ll exterminate them!

I bought some bundles of straw, there were still some left in the barn but it wasn’t going to be enough.

Checking my wallet, I decided to buy another 20 bundles, and also a flare.

All I have to do next is throw it in.

“Guu…I think…”

The equipment I was carrying before was already heavy, but the new ones also add quite the weight.

I can’t do anything if the dungeon resets, so I kick the straw bundles in from the top of the stairs.


 

26 – Fixed

Carrying a flare and a blanket, I descend after taking out nails and hammer from the pouch.

As I was running, nothing appeared on the first floor.

Even after descending to the second floor, I still didn’t see any fluffy.

Did I really see that fluffy? I wasn’t dreaming, was I?

The layout of the floor hadn’t changed, so I reached the room with the beehive without any problems.

“This marks the start of my counterattack!”

While murmuring, I attached a blanket to the door out of the beehive room.

I was worried if I could put nails in these walls, but they hammered in just fine.

“Aa~nd, there’s that.”


 

27 – Smoke

I hide behind the blanket curtain and throw in those straw bundles.

There was a lot but I was able throw in all of them without a problem.

Rubbing the flare

“Fi~re~”

I whispered when I threw it in.

The straw bundle ignited and filled the room with smoke.

I immediately rushed to the other side of the blanket.

I don’t know if it’ll work as this revenge plan was based on a simple idea that bees die from smoke.

For the next few hours, I decided to explore other rooms, looking for fluffy.

I want to see fluffy, and that is all there is to it!


 

28 – Survivor

In less than two hours that I spent searching for fluffy.

I found a hole half the size of the room on the wall and the floor.

I wrote down directions to come here in a small notepad and I returned to the beehive room.

The effect of the smoke operation was tremendous.

There were 13 giant bees lying on the ground.

It may still be alive as it hadn’t disappeared, so I used my pickaxe and turned them into light.

I used appraisal on the fallen items.

Pollen Dango: Pollen rolled in honey

Killer Wasp’s giant jaw: Killer Wasp’s tough chin

“It looks like something useless again…”

All that is left is the destruction of the remaining beehive!


 

29 – Honey

I destroyed the remaining nest, but I didn’t find anything inside.

Apparently the nest was also treated as a monster, so it also left behind an item after it was destroyed.

Honey: Plant Nectar collected by bees.

“Okay! Let’s try it later!”

The nest was attached to the wall so I thought that there would only be one drop.

But the total was 142!

Finally a decent ingredient came out and I couldn’t be happier.

Since the nest wasn’t hiding any passage behind it, I went back to the location I wrote down earlier.


 

30 – Caution

I went back to the position of the hole but it didn’t look like it had changed in any way.

Naturally, one would be inclined to think of this as a burrow, but this is a dungeon.

Let’s proceed with caution.

I folded the blanket and placed my pickaxe by fixing it in place with nails so it wouldn’t move.

Lighting the flame, I inched closer to the hole.

“Fi~re~”

I threw the flare in.

I heard it falling and popping.

After a few seconds, I heard a rumbling sound.

The rumbling and ringing sound coming here made me cautious.

 


Prev   Index   Next

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment